Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF - 5 WEEK WORKSHOP

!!!!CALLING ALL COMPETITIVE 
TRIATHLETES AND RUNNERS!!!!

Email me at 
dolcefitness@gmail.com 
to reserve your spot!!

STARTS THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23rd @715pm

Have you ever found yourself looking through magazines for new training techniques realizing you don' t know how to incorporate them into your training routine? Maybe you are an accomplished triathlete or runner and want to take it to the next level, or a die hard marathoner who can't seem to make it through a season without some kind of nagging injury.  I have had the pleasure of working with athletes just like you and put together this 5 week workshop to cover all the "small stuff"  we tend to overlook or don't have time for. Becoming a SMARTER competitor takes knowledge. Knowledge on how your body functions, recovers, and can become stronger. Each week I will cover extremely valuable and applicable material to help enhance your training by making it more effective and more efficient. Come join me for a one on one training experience in a small group setting  where you will learn new mobility and strength exercises, stretches, and training tips!


 

* $20 single session or $75 for all 5 sessions

* 5 -1 hr sessions—Thursdays @715pm


* Sessions will be held at:

   Good Bodies Fitness and Wellness
   4353 Tuller Rd Dublin, Oh 43017
   www.goodbodiesfitness.com

5 WEEK AGENDA


* Introduce assessments designed to  find aerobic base, HR training zones, body composition,  and physical imbalances. Discuss how to implement them into a training program.

* Strengthening the core from the inside out. Interactive and hands on exercises for hip flexors, low back, glutes, more!


* Building strength and muscle that wont slow you down . How to maintaining  muscle mass during season with more  interactive and hands on demos.

* Foam rolling, active stretching, and super bands to  help maintain flexibility and prevent injury 

*  Getting real with the ugly word  “overtraining”. 

If interested in attending all or 
just one session please email me at dolcefitness@gmail.com 
to reserve your spot!!!

6 comments:

  1. If I might be of any assistance to others, I would be ready to help by way of what I have learned from here.I wish more blogs Action Fuel PRO owadays had valid information resembling thisInteresting point of view. Wondering what you think of its mplication on society as a whole though? People obviously get frustrated when it begins to affect them locally. I will be back soon and follow up with a response.

    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you create it for yourself? Alpha XTRM It looks awesome!Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you design it for yourself? Its really great!When I open your RSS feed it puts up a bunch of trash, is the issue on my side?When I click your RSS feed it puts up a whole lot of garbled text, is the issue on my reader?
    Thanks a ton for blogging this, it was very informative and told quite a bithttp://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete
  3. This website has got a lot of extremely useful info on it! Thanks for sharing it with me!Intimately, Synagen IQ the post is realistically the most excellent on this worthy field. I partially agree with your conclusions and will desperately expect your coming updates. Just saying thank you will not just be enough, for the fantastic clearness in your writing. I will instantly get your feed to keep privy of any updates. Very good work and much success in your business efforts. May god bless you, ! http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Pity is akin to love.Fantastic Stuff, do you have a bebo account?Hi ,I just want to say thanks Prolongz a lot for this interesting thread about Day 4 |! Regards, Hier Zahnersatz Great post, I concur completely and appreciate the time you took to write it. Cheers!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive bookmarked it. Ill definitely return. By the way, have you seen the new Twilight movie yet? Super CBD I know this is off topic. I need to go by Red Box and buy it tonight. Its great. See ya.http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/


    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is among the most significant information for me. And im glad reading your article. Cognimaxx XL But want to remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent.http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete