Monday, August 1, 2011

Reigniting the Spark!

 My spark was reignited tonight! I'm not talking about in the bedroom, however, I do think that is important if that's an area of concern for you. I'm talking about my passion for my clients, my career, and for every day! Tonight I had three new brave souls try out my group training class, Body Performance. They brought with them so much energy, smiles, and  the willingness to work and learn that it made the hour so special to me. The other class veterans fed off of the energy and stepped it up a notch too; all the while being great leaders. The newbies ( which kicked butt) stayed after to ask me great questions and express their excitement about the workout. This made me realize all over again the importance of  what I, as a fitness professional, can provide for individuals and even more excitingly, what they provide me! This career path has proven to be such a "pay it forward" job. The information and knowledge I share with my clients is then shared with their friends and family. The positive energy and confidence gained from being active can be so contagious. Being able to help a friend become active or find a fitness outlet is a very powerful and sometimes life changing gift. We all want to feel good about ourselves both emotionally and physically. If you know someone who may need a little push in the right direction then let them know what makes you feel so good and invite them along to your class or your gym. Ask your class instructor or trainer for a complimentary pass for your friend and I guarantee they will help you and your friend out! After all, I know what makes me feel good about being me so If I can share that with someone new my spark will always be lit!


Thanks to all of you who make my everyday exciting and eventful! Each one of you has changed someone's life in some way and by practicing healthy and active lifestyles you will continue to benefit not only your life but someone elses'. Share your knowledge and help others ignite their sparks!



8 comments:

  1. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?I think Alpha ZXTthis blog is swell.Hello, this can be a great blog. Im perpetually on the lookout for websites similar to this. Keep up the nice effort!hat is some inspirational stuff. http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a weird issue I cannot make my reader pick up your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way. Alpha XTRM TY for putting this up, it was very handy and helped me very much When I view your RSS feed it gives me a bunch of strange characters, is the issue on my reader?I agree, thanks for posting this..http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Glad i came across this web site.Added allenchu.4rtofclean.com to my bookmark! Synagen IQ Its best to participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I will suggest this site!I found your site from altavista and it is eye-popping. Thank you for sharing such an incredible articlehttp://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your post. However, it is not properly displaying in my monitor. I recommend you make Prolongz sure your webdesign is compatible with all browsers. Otherwise, Three thumbs up
    Just like the other person said. Get rid of the spammage!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the beneficial post. Expect to see much more in the near future.Hello. Super CBD I have been wondering if spam messages anger writers like they annoy consumers? I sincerely hope against hope that this collection of thoughts will remain without spam indefinitely. Thanks for your input. I appreciate your work.http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Cognimaxx XL Best of luck for the next!It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/



    ReplyDelete
  7. layout wont be so impressed with Geniux your generic understanding of this topic.You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward . http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In that case how do you Brain R8 forestall it, any plugin or anything you may advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assistance may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.Hello. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete